Are you sure you want to report this post?
Re: Image comments for 1963 Grand Sport
Posted by: fossil_digger
Date: 23/04/2011 08:20PM
Only five built
Vehicle highlights include:
* GMPP E-ROD LSA supercharged 6.2L engine rated at 556 hp and 551 lb-ft of torque
* Tremec six-speed manual transmission
* Custom rear axle housing, with Dana 3.36:1 gears
* Ceramic-coated custom headers and side pipes
* Four-wheel disc brake system, with four-piston calipers at all corners
* Period-correct Grand Sport racing wheels
* Exterior paint in Admiral Blue, with bright white stripes
* GM gauge cluster with 200-mph speedometer
* Leather-appointed seating.
You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.